Himym Thoughts: Daisy
- It was the Captain. Is your phone ringing, because I totally called it ;D
- The Italy issue has been resolved once and for all!!!<3
- Everyone can shut up about that dang “The Mother is dead” theory because I believe Ted was definitely crying over Lily and Daisy (makes sense if Lily can’t make it to Daisy’s wedding, like if one is in Italy and the other’s in America or something). :D AND Cristin Milioti’s reaction to hearing the theory was so perfect. That whole theory was super clever and detailed, but that wouldn’t have fit the theme of this show at all!
- I doubt that Robin was thinking about Ted at the end. The writers are always messing with us! And if she was, I will be super duper mad. AND this was after Robin’s mom said, “Oh he’s a hugger! nothing like your dad,” so yeah. It could’ve been Barney, or some totally random person who’s still not Ted.
- I hope next week’s isn’t a filler…there’s only two more hours until the wedding!!! Gary Blauman is such a random character… And I hope we see The Mother again! :D
- I still don’t know why Robin’s mom has a British accent. And doesn’t look like Robin or Canadian at all.